Ancon provided design-build services for the building envelope and site work and managed these fast-track projects. The projects all utilized Butler’s multi-story structural system and Butler MR-24 standing seam roof systems erected by Ancon’s steel crew. All 3-story projects ranging in size from 42,000 to 125,000 square feet.
- 100% of stormwater retained on site.
- Site balanced to keep 100% of fill on site.
- Concrete pavement is used to reduce the heat island effect and aid site lighting.
- Energy-efficient envelope with groundwater source heat pumps
- Retention ponds utilized for stormwater retentions.
- Butler steel structure and roof made from recyclable materials.