We designed and built TLCU, a two-story, 5,000 square foot building, representing the new banking design age. Like all other industries adapting to everyday change, the concept and processes of banking are also transforming. TLCU Financial follows the new “dialogue banking” concept – teller lines and bulletproof glass barriers were replaced with pods or stations that allow for a relaxed, welcoming setting – enhancing customer service through transparent interaction between staff and customers. Programmatic spaces include:
- A two-story lobby business center.
- Private consultation offices.
- Staff office and support space.
- Spacious conference room.
- A three-stall drive-thru transaction canopy.